Sunday, April 27, 2014

Update!


Finally, after 2 years, I've updated my header! It now tells you that I'm in Penang, and that I'm 21 years old. And also, my Twitter widget is up again.

April is almost ending! Since you've last heard from me, I have:
  1. Completed BDS year 2 and left India!
  2. Had two Final Fantasy XIII photoshoots
  3. Dyed my hair for the first time
  4. Turned 21
  5. Moved to Penang for BDS year 3
It's still kinda hectic, but with my own internet now, I'm definitely able to spend more time on the net. I hope to update my blog more often, and of course, to offer some thoughts about PIDC, especially the Penang side of it, because things here are really different, and I'm in a very happy state now, hehe. I've actually tried to write my "2013 in a Nutshell" post, and I've already made it to September. I'll definitely post that up, although it's almost 5 months late already, haha.

Please do stick around!

PS: To those who are still reading my blog, please leave me a message on the chat box so I know you're around! C:

Quote of the Day: "I'm not so much focused on making Class A as I'm focused on becoming someone who doesn't run away" - Mashima Taichi, Chihayafuru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...