Friday, January 16, 2015

2013 in a Nutshell (incomplete)

(I know it's already 2015, and this has been long overdued. I was working on this over half a year ago, and although still incomplete, it would be a waste to let this rot in my drafts. So I'm publishing this despite the inappropriate timing. ^^")

2013
12 Months
365 Days
8 Blogposts (BLASHPHEMYYY?)

Here's the brief, unrecorded story of my year.



January

1: Celebrated the new year with TAS!


3: Tried out RO2 on Open Beta Testing! (left to right: Irfan, me, Wee)
5: Recorded a "hi I'm your SAM senior, congrats on making it to the award ceremony" video at Taylor's.
7: Back to India. :C
12: Coimbatore with the gang!


14: Dinner at Park Plaza for Susan's birthday!

February


2: Happy Twin Tail Day 8D


9: Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner with my Angels and Demons :D
16: Celebrated Simon's birthday


17: NEW SHOES. LOVE.
18: Last day of class in first year :O
27: Reconnected with a cosplay friend who said I was an inspiration to him because of my group cosplay win in 2009. So flattered and touched and humbled... ;___;
28: Broke down from studying for finals...

March

1: FIRST YEAR FINALS BEGINS
10: R.I.P. third uncle
14: COMPLETED FIRST YEAR DENTISTRY
15: Fly back home! :D



16: Animax Carnival in Sunway Pyramid!
17: Started my 1 month gym training with the dancing brother...
18: Watched "Oz" with TAS! And received my results. Passed with a distinction in Anatomy! :D
22: Started playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and the World Ends With You on the DS thanks to Xing Yu, heehee.

Skytrex!

Look who bumped into Taylor Lautner. Be jealous, bishes. C:


Don Quixote!


23: Skytrex with the singing brother! (and friend) Then cloth shopping with Irfan and Suzie. Then watched Don Quixote with Anthea! My first MPO performance! C:


24: Celebrated Anthea's birthday at Marche (the Curve) with the Breastfriends. C:

"OBJECTION!"

30: Ace Attorney photoshoot! My dream come true. ;w;

SATAY CELUP

30: On the same night that day, went back to Melaka with the family after one year.

April

(WELCOME TO MY FAVOURITE MONTH OF ALL TIME)


3: Cosplayed at Taylor's Lakeside to help the Anime Society with their recruitment drive!
And what follows is a story that deserves its own blogpost - My birthday!

Dinner at Mori with TAS. AND I OBTAINED A NINTENDO 3DS XL! ILY GUYS. ;__;

My brand new 3DS! With a Victini strap. And Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

First photo taken on my new Nintendo 3DS XL!

Also got a new camera from dad! And it's pink! Thanks daddy. ;w;

4: My 20th birthday. :D


Lunch at Shogun with the family! (minus Louie)
Had a haircut (for the year)
Had BR Ice-Cream Cake and a midnight karaoke session with Debbie, Anjie, Zoe, Rayhan and Jen Sion. :D

Happy Ice-Cream Cake to me :D

KARAOKE TILL 3AM

5: Went to SJBA YSG and met my temple peeps and watched Wreck it Ralph. :D


6: Outing with TAS! Klang Bak Kut Teh, Kinokuniya, Shakespere. I OBTAINED GYAKUTEN SAIBAN ARTBOOKS!

WE SO KAWAII DESU

7: Sunway Pyramid with TAS. WE PURIKURA.
8: Got my Taobao stuffs and started costesting, heehee. :D Then met up with Melissa and had dinner in Nando's!
11: Went back to Melaka again and met most of my relatives from my mum's side. R.I.P. tua gu.
12: Finally tried dem Ikea meatballs with TAS!


13: Met up with my G9-ers! And Meeples. Then unintentionally bumped into TAS again. So we Meeples too. |D
15: First day of Second Year. Fly back to India. :C
(here on out it gets boring because India's boring lol)
21: This. Is the day unleashed the dangerous thing called Google and YouTube and begin watching all the BEAST dances, MV and documentaries.


23: Class dinner to celebrate passing our 1st year (and first batch to ever get a 100% pass rate woot)

May

1: Went to Coimbatore with the Angel & Demons and watched Iron Man 3!


2: The day I publicly admit to falling for BEAST. |D
4: Learnt to dance Bad Girl Good Girl!
6: The new batch of students arrive in Salem
9: Learnt to dance Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
10: Learnt to dance Shock!



11-12: Ooty trip with Angels & Demons!
13: Junior's orientation program starts! (organized by our batch, of course)
16: Learnt to dance Beautiful Night!


18: Batch 15 Station Games orientation + performance!
27: Got a Tumblr account
28: BEAST's "Will You Be Alright?" releases!

June

2: Bangalore with Angels & Demons! Had Korean food, noms!



9: Visited a local orphanage with the Christian Fellowship and had a good time! C:
10: First time operating the micromotor for Operative Dentistry
15: BEAST B2UTY GATHER and release of "I'm Sorry"! ;w;
16: Learnt to dance Secret - Madonna!
27: BEAST in Malaysia for AIA Concert. And Junhyung made an Instagram account. ;w;

July

1: Term exam starts. And I got an eye infection. D:
6: Kisiao in the lobby watching my brother compete in Showdown. And winning the Open Category champion! xD
7: Celebrated Jane and Chui's birthdays!
13: R.I.P. Cory Monteith
14: Started learning how to dance SHINee - Lucifer what
19: BEAST's 2nd Full Album release! Hard to Love, How to Love! :D
Also, another Indian politician "died" so we get the rest of the day off. And Saturday off too. And we can't go out to town.
20: BEAST Beautiful Show in Seoul ;w;
22: Celebrated Huey Shin's birthday!


25: Gyakuten Saiban 5 releases! And learnt to dance BEAST - Shadow!

August

1: Started refraining from buying/eating Nutella. I had a serious Nutella addiction. |D


5: Filmed a dance cover, huhuhu... C:
6: Learnt to dance BEAST- Breath!
8: First cheer practice



9-11: Kerala trip with Angel & Demons! :D
And Elecoldxhot went to LA for Hip Hop International again. They placed 1 our of 64 for the preliminaries! Malaysian pride!


12: Elecoldxhot finished 3rd in Hip Hop International. 3rd in the world. Malaysia boleh!


17: Dinner at Park Plaza to celebrate SJ's birthday!


18: My roomie, Yi Wen's birthday! :D Made apple crumble for her teehee.
21: Batch 12's Farewell Ceremony. We had to do a singing performance omg no.


24: Christian Fellowship's Farewell for Batch 12!
30: Learnt to dance EXO - Growl!

September

5: Learnt to dance Teen Top - Supa Luv
13: Fly home! :D

----------

There is none :C

Quote of the Day: "The world, you see, keeps turning, and we must turn with it." - Godot, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...