Sunday, July 19, 2015

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone! It's finally the Raya holidays! Which is also the end of my 6 weeks long examination! Which is why I've been away for a long time.

On top of that, 2 weeks ago, my laptop screen decided to die on me. TT The laptop is still running fine, but after my screen screwed up with some pink pixelated looking thing, it blacked out. Hence, I'm currently cripled without my source of entertainment and distraction. After getting it checked, it seemed to be a graphic card/motherboard issue. And so, I'm in plans of getting a new laptop. :D

Until then, I won't be able to update my blog or work on my PAM blogpost. =(

Meanwhile, here's a random picture for you.


Also, if you notice, I've changed the pictures on the header, haha.

Let's hope the new laptop comes soon. ;w;

Quote of the Day: "To the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...