Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Update from Home!

A quick life update. I've moved out of Penang and I'm back in Subang Jaya, and I've graduated from PIDC!

Did someone call a doctor?

Since moving back, I've been to Korea, had a staycation in KL, attended some conventions, went to the Kingdom Hearts orchestra, and generally just NEET at home in my PJ's and Story of Seasons. I've dyed my hair, too!

In the past month, I've dropped out of my habit of bullet journaling (which I'm trying to fix now). At the start of the year, I've also made a resolution to blog more, which clearly, I failed too!

We're almost halfway through the year, and I'm already 2 months of doing nothing. Maybe with this post, I can slowly get out of my rut.

Quote of the Day: "You don’t lie to MAKE friends. I agree, that wouldn’t be right. But sometimes, you need to tell a fib because you ARE friends. Not all secrets are bad secrets." - Shiki, The World Ends With You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...