Sunday, July 16, 2017

Regular Ordinary Blog Layout

Hey! My blog is all pink and non-Ace Attorney related now! What happened?

I didn't notice it earlier when I posted my last blogpost, but apparently, my background was screwed up, and some images were broken. (and I totally forgot to screenshot how it looked like)

So, what happen was, that my image that was hosted by Photobucket is no longer working as I'm not allowed to do 3rd party hosting. Because on 4th July (Independence, yay!) Photobucket decided to impose a $400 annual fee to use their services. This includes 3rd party hosting, and retrieving images that are already uploaded onto Photobucket. Yupe, even though you've been using the site since 2005 (I have.... :'( ) and your photos are uploaded to the website, it's still there, but you can't access or retrieve them unless you pay the fees.


But if you're curious, here's where you can read a little more about what happened.

I've always wanted to update my theme, or at least change my header for a little white now. I guess this works.... ^^"

Quote of the Day: "It’s easy to do nothing, it’s hard to forgive." - Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...